Google+ siteswebdirectory.com Postcards In The Attic: Favorite Shop Of The Week - Bishop Art

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Favorite Shop Of The Week - Bishop Art

While building my Meet the Members of the Pacific Postcard Team post I had a revelation.  I am going to pick my favorite shop for the week and feature them on both of my Blogs Wednesday.
(you can also find this at www.ButterflyInTheAttic.com)

This feature is based solely on my own personal tastes and what I enjoyed at the time.  I usually find several shops that I just love but one always grabs my attention just a bit more.  I believe firmly in magic so this little shop, Bishop Art, just was a perfect place for me to browse.

Her cute little smiling trees and character brightened my day and gives us a wonderful view of Oregon.  I hope you enjoy her feature as much as I enjoyed her shop:
bishop art
Illustrations and other things handmade in pdx, or, usa
bishop art

Bishop Lennon
"I currently live in rainy Portland Oregon but have also lived in foggy San Francisco, chilly Chicago, sunny Phoenix, and was born in muggy Oxford, MS.

I went to art school at the California College of Arts and Crafts, which is now called California College of the Arts.

I enjoy painting, movies, tv, reading, my cat, making stuff and smart, fun and creative people who make stuff." ~Bishop Lennon
Pacific Northwest Fun post card set
First Row Listings at Bishop Art
Additional Favorites 

No comments: