Google+ siteswebdirectory.com Postcards In The Attic: Members Of The Pacific Postcards Team and Linkup

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Members Of The Pacific Postcards Team and Linkup


Greetings from the Meet and Greet for the Pacific Postcards Team new on my Postcard and Ephemera specific blog.  First section will be dedicated to randomly chosen members of the Pacific Postcards Team.  Second section will be an opportunity for anyone that is crazy for ephemera to linkup their favorite cards, pages (ads, books, etc.,) digitals and anything that would qualify as ephemera.  Family Friendly only!

But first before you meet some of the members of the Pacific Postcards Team, I would like to extend an invitation for you to join the team.  Whether you buy, sell, collect, or just admire ephemera you will find this team a fun way to show off what you are selling or find out information about postcards.  It covers such a wide range of topics and types of shops that there is something for everyone.

The Pacific Postcards Team is a great team that had start simply as an Etsy Team but has branched out into  G+FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.  We would love for you to join are team and help promote New Artistically designed or reproduced postcards, collecting vintage and antique postcards, creating digital art, and anything to do with ephemera and vintage imagery
************************************
Bella Mercato
A Special Market of Ephemera - Vintage Paper Goods
Bella Mercato
Bella Mercato
"Hi-my name is Jill and I live in Ohio. 
I love my etsy customers who make selling here a fun and always unique experience. 
My fellow etsy merchants continually amaze me with their kindness and talents.

I have two shops here on etsy. 
Bellamercato is where you will find
ephemera – paper and other wonderful finds for the mixed media artist. Here you may also find a wonderful poster size bookplate to frame.

http://www.vintageworks.etsy.com is my vintage goods shop where you will find great collectible items for your home, as well as vintage books. 

I am happy to combine shipping and offer international shipping for most items. 
Please convo me with any questions or suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by, now….go browse!" ~ Jill
Vintage Photograph 1940's Diner and Patrons Houston Texas
************************************
Bella Rosa Antiques
Beautiful, vintage accessories & goods for your home.
Bella Rosa Antiques
Jillian
"...About me: I've loved antiques practically my whole life! I'm happiest when hunting down beautiful pieces for my online shop, BellaRosaAntiques.com. Let me know if you are looking for something specific, we may already have it in stock!

Check out my blog for antiquing and other adventures:
Antique Paper Ephemera Christian Spiritual Greeting Cards Violets
************************************
one-of-kind arts and crafts
Bell Horse
Lisa Abel
"Hi! I'm a small-town Iowan living and working in suburban Chicagoland with my husband and our six crazy cats. We also foster kittens (about 40-50 a year).

I work professionally as an editor, but I have loved vintage items and crafting since I was a kid. 

I went vegan in April 2017. I'm committed to no longer purchasing any materials that exploit animals or include animal "products." All items made starting in 2018 will be pure vegan.

"Bellhorse" is an old term referring to the lead horse in a team of horses, which sometimes wore bells. It's also a pun of sorts on my often-mispronounced last name (Abel) and hearkens to my childhood fondness for horses. Oh, and I'm a Sagittarius--the half-horse, half-human archer, questing for whatever may enlighten or entertain me."~Lisa 
reduced price - POSTCARD MAGNET - On a Walk
************************************
Better Old Things
Estate finds, vintage treasures, the "odd" & "unusual"
Better Old Things
Wendy Ann Fischer
"I love auction houses, estate sales, flea markets and salvage warehouses.
I love anything that is old that can be repurposed reinvented or reused
Makes you think about where is has been and what is was used for" ~ Wendy
Amherst's Teddy Bear Rally 1998 May Carhart Limited Edition Signed Poster 20" by 26", Bicycling-Last Call SALE
************************************
BG BG Vintage
BG BG Vintage
Ivo Jovanovic
Hungarian movie from 1940's poster
************************************
Bi July
Exclusive handmade jewelry & unique decor for home
Bi July
Julia Fisun
"Hello!
I am Julia. My warmest greetings from Kyiv, Ukraine.
I am a creative person and love to do beautiful things with my hands.
I love decoupage items. More than 7 years ago I made my first item in this technic. Since then - it's one of my favorite kinds of creativity.
I also really like to make beautiful jewelry. I fell in love with polymer clay and the opportunities that it provides. 
I like to try new kinds of creativity and do something new.

I will be happy if these small things correspond to your dress for some special occasion. And I will be happy if one of home decor things will decorate your home or will be a nice gift for someone special:)" ~Julia
Birthday greeting cards birds picture vintage birthday postcard roses card gift birthday card gift for her ideas for girl gift for mother
************************************
Billies Designs
Vintage Art Prints, Collage Sheets & Digital Downloads
Billies Designs

Billie Keeslar
"I am a collector of anything Vintage or Antique. Throughout the years I have collected many items that I can now share them with you through the magic of technology. I hope you enjoy the Digital Downloads I have created and the Art Prints that I offer and you will visit often.

Other Places to find me:

Vintage Seed Packet Digital Download Flower Vegetable Seed Package Garden Gardening Mixed Media Scrapbooking Altered Art Cardmaking
************************************
Bingus Pingus Paper

Ann-Charlotte Joseph
"I was born and raised in Sweden and moved to California in 1988. I love cats and we have 4 in our family. They are an inspiration in my felted cats design and my shop name is inspired by my beautiful calico persian Binkie, nicknamed Bingus Pingus." ~Ann-Charlotte
Vintage Used Cute Girl in Red Dress and Large Blue Hat Birthday Card, 1950s 50s Card for Crafts and Scrap Booking

***********************************

Postcards In The Attic

Colleen Cornelius

Postcards In The Attic

Postcards, Vintage Postcards and Old Postcards
Looking back over the years of my childhood I can easily see that I was destined to be a treasure hunter. A treasure hunter in more than just the sense of always looking for that valuable piece of art or collectible but in the sense that I could find treasures almost everywhere. 

I would find something completely beautiful about how the sun's rays would cast down on an old decaying Tobacco Shed overgrown with wild purple thistle and Queen Anne's Lace and want to preserve that treasured image forever. Or I would spend many days wondering the fields, creek and hillside in search of an artifact, unusual stone or a new plant I had never seen before. Again I would want to capture that moment and keep it with me to treasure during future rainy days.

Obviously one can't capture and keep everything without becoming a hoarder. Along with that I am a type A personality needing organization and order, so building my little shops to pass these treasures on to others has enabled me to pursue my passion.

I am also owner of Butter In The Attic Photography at http://www.ButterflyInTheAttic.etsy.com 

Please Note that ETSY is not able to connect multiple shops to one Facebook or Twitter account so please look me at the addresses below and follow me. We will have a lot of fun. 

For great information and bonus special offers, I can be found at:
and last but not least
Avignon Place de l'Horloge France Vintage Postcard

No comments: