Google+ siteswebdirectory.com Postcards In The Attic: Postcards In The Attic: Front Page

Friday, March 30, 2018

Postcards In The Attic: Front Page

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Welcome to Postcards In The Attic;

My grandparents gave me my first vintage postcards when I was about 8 years old, maybe even younger.  They were from family in Germany and while they were just postcards they were also a story and I was smitten.  

Over the years I would often get these lovely treasures for birthday gifts and I would spend the summer months looking at the technicolor adventures and dream of traveling to those places brightly decorating the 3.5 x 5.5 card.  Night scene linens were my personal favorite, you almost could see the moon or night lights pop of the cards.  Next was the Big Letter Linens; Monuments, historical sites, parties in New Orleans created the travel bug in me, I wanted to see it all!

Now, as an adult, fully comfortable with my addiction I have the opportunity to share my love via my shops and collector groups.

This front page is a portal where you will be able to find upcoming events, my shop, information, and links to our various groups (clubs,) etc.  I hope you will take a minute to look around.

Sincerely
Colleen Cornelius

Upcoming Events:
***********************************
Follow me:
***********************************
Postcards In The Attic on Etsy
Handmade, Vintage & Antique Postcards
 

Postcard Collector's Forum

Pacific Postcard Team
on Facebook Group

No comments: